# Dänisch in Englischerunterrichtssprache-Danish in English language
# Learn Danish quickly and effectively with unique learning methods – in only 17 minutes per day
- Learn a new language with just 17 minutes of study per day.
- In a matter of only three months you will have learned a wide-ranging and useful number of words.
After just three months you will have gained a broad understanding of the language.
You will be able to build sentences and speak Danish.
- With this beginner's course you will have reached the A1 and A2 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
This course offers a number of different learning methods, giving you the opportunity to choose what works best for you.
Fun and easy with manageable and attainable goals, the way learning a new language should be.
This course does not have to be installed.
It is very user friendly.
Our language courses are equipped with 'super-learning technology'.
With the new super-learning technology you can concentrate better and learn on average 32% faster.
You learn quickly and efficiently.
The program provides you with new and practical exercises every day to keep you motivated.
The most important words in Danish:
Unique learning methods from 17 Minute Languages:
You will be amazed at how quickly you will be able to hold a fluent conversation.
The daily exercises in this program are designed to motivate:
You have access to a diverse selection of exercises every day.
You will have plenty of support:
Visit the 17 Minute Languages learning community for friendly advice and interaction.
You will find an excellent forum related to your language course:
You can receive and offer support to other learners and perhaps make new friends while your at it.
The Danish Beginner's Course comprises:
- At the end of the Danish Beginner's Course, you will have a basic vocabulary of over 1300 words.
- You learn how to use these words in complete sentences with the help of the many dialogues, texts and phrases designed for this purpose.
All of the vocabulary and texts have been recorded by a Danish native speakers.
From the very beginning, you learn clear, accent free pronunciation with the correct emphasis.
Copyright: Sprachenlernen24 google-site-verification: google0100d9d9c3d4b079.html http://www.herkules12.de/kontakt.html http://www.herkules12.de/disclainer-impressum.html